Friday, November 16, 2007

DJ ToneXpress on BBgeeks.com

Hi guys,


BBgeeks.com is a super cool piece of site. They have a tone of useful information ranging from network providers coverage to gadgets, applications and deals.


Recently they have posted a nice video review of DJ ToneXpress. It covers the basics steps of making your own ringtone. This is a great video to watch, especially for those of you who may have problems using the application.

Two thumbs up for Cory and Elizabeth for making this possible (and I guess, Youtube also)! Keep it up , guys!

And the funny thing is I do have a Blackberry 8800 and I read so many gimmick I didn't know about this piece of phone. You gotta love them!


Take care guys!


Ups, I almost forgot about the link. Here it is the DJ ToneXpress video review on BBgeeks.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice vid! Thanks for sharing!