Friday, October 19, 2007

DJ ToneXpress - The Ringtone Creator

For some time now DJ ToneXpress is benefiting from an efficient affiliate program that enables you to make a little extra for the day.

With a simple PayPal account and some basic knowledge about sites you can add DJ ToneXpress banners on your site.

The whole signing up and getting the banners won't take you more than a couple of minutes.


Everyone can benefit from DJ ToneXpress affiliate program.


Until next time, enjoy creating your ringtones!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would agree. This has got to be one of the easiest affiliate programs to sign up for and to get going on a web site.
You only need a paypal email address for payments and then you get code for one of the banners and it is up.
Just to verify it, I had a friend who wanted to buy the ringtone software buy it from my link so I could test out the on-line admin site access to see if it really is live, and sure enough, my friend's purchase showed up.
I have not made any other sales yet, but I have only had it up for a little over a day, but at least I know that it works and that I can earn some "easy" money by having only the banner of DJ Tonexpress on my side at no cost to me.
Cool set up guys.

Anonymous said...

Intuitive back-end interface. I really enjoy the simplicity in the whole process. I strongly recommend it to those with not so great coding skills as I am.