Monday, October 01, 2007

An user alternative

People have choices. They always do. Whether it is about the milk they have at breakfast or about the car model they're driving or even about the person they care about, we always do have a choice.

You'd probably going "What in the hell is he talking about?". Why did you chose DJ ToneXpress? Why this software and not other application from tens or hundreds out there?

We'd like to challenge each and everyone of you to tell others one reason, that is it, only one reason that made you buy DJ ToneXpress and not something else.

Allow me to give you guys some kind of help. First e.g. "My dog barked for no reason when I visited your homepage" or "My father had forgotten his credit card at home". I'd rather not see answers from our page of WHY CHOOSE US? but your own answer in one form or another.

We're just to eager to know your thoughts on this, so you can comment anonymously if you don't like others to know your name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frankly I chose Djtonexpress because of its user friendly interface and I think it was worth it...

Chriss

Anonymous said...

Bought DJ tonexpress through Amazon. Fast shipping and great product. Thanks.

Karen D.
Wisconsin